Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pay No Attention To That Black Man On Your Televisions

Very dirty pool from The Kansas Citian, always a devious GOP henchman, providing an oblique guide for this evening's television programming.

Forgot one scheduling note though: Barack Obama will appear on CBS, NBC and Fox tonight at 8 pm for a special, half-hour infomercial.

Of course, The Potatoe will DVR Paris Hilton's New BFF.

KC would know about Digital Video Recording technology if he didn't worship a candidate who doesn't understand emails or the Internet. Here's a nice digression with the help of Wired:

There's no telling if he's going to buy a tape from the Video Professor, or just have his son-in-law sit down with him for a few days, but John McCain has decided to learn how to use the internet.

"I am learning to get online myself, and I will have that down fairly soon, getting on myself," McCain told the New York Times in an interview that appeared Sunday. "I don't expect to be a great communicator, I don’t expect to set up my own blog, but I am becoming computer literate to the point where I can get the information that I need."

Even so, McCain bluntly admits, "I don't e-mail. I've never felt the particular need to e-mail."

Please John McCain - try my product. You'll be glad that you did. If you're not completely satisfied with my product by November 4, I'll send you a full refund.

By the way, election day is November 4, not November 5, no matter what The Kansas Citian would have you believe.

Anachronistic GOP grifts ain't going to get it done this time. You hucksters should take the time machine back to South Carolina in 2000 where you belong.

2 comments:

Pat Bateman said...

I'm upset to see John artificially limit himself by saying he will not have a blog. As the Potatoe clearly shows, trained monkeys can have one. You should not set the internet bar so low for yourself John. Strive... because come next Wednesday, you'll have some extra time on your hands.

theKansasCitian said...

Video Professor is just a partisan hack. Everyone knows Al Gore invented the internet just so he could give the professor a lucrative business milking retirement dollars from those bitter clingers of guns and religion.