Monday, October 27, 2008

Ever notice how you come across somebody every once in a while who you shouldn't have messed with?


I happen to feel that way about a particular cup of coffee I have every morning here in my corner office on the top floor of Wayne Enterprises. Ooops! Pay no attention to that! I am probably not Batman, as far as you know. But in addition to the way I feel about this wicked brew that sends me careening towards the executive washroom like a bat out of hell (no pun intended), it's the tagline for the new Clint Eastwood movie, Gran Torino.

Not content to have just one film in Oscar contention (even if Changeling probably sucks, because Angelina Jolie couldn't act her way out of the cellar I keep her chained in in my dreams), Clint is following up this month's Changeling with Gran Torino, in which he both stars and directs. As New York Magazine is reporting, he also claims it will be his last ever film role. Looks pretty b-dass to me. Sort of a cross between Dirty Harry, Death Wish and a Depends commercial. View the trailer here.