Thursday, October 30, 2008

Jungle. Muslim. Breast.

I'll admit, a week or two ago I would have seen this mock McCain advertisement (pronounced "ad-VERT-issmint," because I'm a fancy English gentleman) and laughed and laughed and laughed. Today, I watch it and the only thing that shocks me is that it isn't a real McCain ad. Yet.

We're beyond the bottom of the barrel at this point. With only 5 days left, McShame is standing in a hole he dug through the bottom of the barrel, 60 feet below sea level. And he's still digging. Some of McCain's smears in the homestretch have made the ones in my underwear pale in comparison, and believe me, that's saying something.

My sources in Vegas tell me the odds on McCain referencing Obama's exotic jungle muslimness in the next 4 days just went to 3:2

"I'm John McCain and I call a stereo system a Victrola."


See more funny videos at Funny or Die

No comments: