Saturday, October 18, 2008

McCain-Palin: Country First ("Real" Country that is)

Nancy Pfotenhauer, top McCain advisor, opines that Northern Virginia does not constitute "Real Virginia."

Asked thirty seconds later to take a do-over, Nancy declines.

Palin speaks to "real America." Nancy speaks to "real Virginia."

As a resident of Los Angeles County, by way of New York City, I'm pretty sure that no one in the McCain camp is speaking to me. I don't think I've ever lived in a part of a "real" state. I guess I"m not a "real" American.

Unfortunately for Nancy, Sarah and the rest of the "real" supporters of the "real" party, they still let us fake people vote. Ask Mickey Mouse.

Like Bush in 2000. Another "Great Uniter."

1 comment:

Jack Knowledge said...

Wait, Sidecar, you live in L.A.? I'm confused.