Monday, November 10, 2008

The Repo Man Is Coming


Duke: The lights are growing dim Otto. I know a life of crime has led me to this sorry fate, and yet, I blame society. Society made me what I am.

Otto: That's bullshit. You're a white suburban punk just like me.

Duke: Yeah, but it still hurts.
Word on he street - or more precisely, TPM - is that Republican repo men have hopped a flight to Wasilla to reclaim the parrot's pantsuits:

Palin's father, Chuck Heath, said his daughter spent the day Saturday trying to figure out what belongs to the RNC.

"She was just frantically ... trying to sort stuff out," Heath said. "That's the problem, you know, the kids lose underwear, and everything has to be accounted for.

"Nothing goes right back to normal," he said.
Frantically searching for lost underwear. I have a suggestion as to where she should start looking:



***UPDATE*** As Andrew Sullivan points out, she lied about this, too.

No comments: